The OPUS EDC DC/DC converters are parallelable, fault tolerant and n+1 redundant modules.These modular converters are the ideal solution for providing several secure DC voltages from one main battery system. The power generated from these converters is much more cost efficient and requires less maintenance than a separate standalone battery system for critical auxiliary equipment.
EDC converters are compatible with OPUS DC Power Systems, and are easily integrated into the power cabinet utilizing the available converter system racks. Scalable from 500W to 10kW, EDC converter systems offer all conversions from 65 VDC to 300 VDC input to any DC output from 0 – 144 VDC. EDC converters can be used also with AC input 55VAC – 250VAC
Converter relay alarms are easily reported via the VIDI controller alarm management system, and may be monitored remotely.
- DC Input voltage range 65 VDC – 300 VDC
- AC Input voltage range 55 VAC – 250 VAC
- Supports any output voltage from 0 – 144 VDC
- Parallel connection from 500 W to 10 kW
- Hot swap N+1 redundant operation
- Standalone applications or building block for OPUS DC Power Systems
- Remote monitoring via web interface, SNMP, Modbus TCP/IP or traditional relays
- Utility communications systems
- Telecom site auxiliary systems
- Voltage regulator for sensitive loads
- Galvanic isolation between different grounding systems